Tuesday, January 1, 2008

So, some of these are about 1 year over due, but better late than never, eh?
Christmas was a great time for us this year. Very quiet, but that is not a bad thing considering the amount I've been working this last month. Brogan is over 12 lbs. now and smiling and laughing a bunch. As of the 7th of January I will be back in school for the 5th and hopefully last time. Hope you enjoy the pictures!!


Landon and Great Grandma at Auntie Vanya and Uncle Dustin's wedding.
















The beach at Tillamook.















All smiles.















Landon going for a walk.




















































































































And, you'll never believe it, but I found the the Garden of Eden, and it's not in Missouri, it's in Idaho. Sorry.

3 comments:

solarlove said...

I am sooo excited that I found you guys! This is Laura Solorzano! Your kids are sooooo cute, Landon looks soooo much like Jason it's Crazy! Where are you guys these days? I would love to hear from you, we're in Prescott and right now we're at my parents until we find a house. Our blog is solarlove.blogspot.com or call us anytime (928) 778-1135 or email at solorzanofam.gmail.com It's soooo good to see you, your family is beautiful!!!!

Andrea said...

HEY Cooks!! This is Andrea Smith.. Tiffany, I dont know if you remember me, but our husbands were pretty good friends. I will have to tell Matt I found your blog!!! Where are you guys living now??

Joryn Boehme said...

That video is HILARIOUS! Oh my gosh- I loved it! haha!