Sunday, November 23, 2008

I'm starting to blog as much as I write in a journal now. Things are well with us, school full time and no job now (other than school). Landon starts Preschool this week. He is really excited to ride the bus (and yes it is a short bus, doh). If a picture is worth a thousand words, here is a short novel:






This was a cool place just outside of SLC that I took my youth group up to. It's called Sundial Peak.

































This is the Motley Crue.











Brogan working his way into walking.






































Landon wanted nothing to do with a Halloween costume, so I told him we would go play baseball. That worked, and then he caught on to the "go to the door and get candy thing".














Brog was a giraffe.



































And Brog's first B-Day. We made him his very own cake. It really didn't take him long to catch on.






































































































Auntie Shelly and the boys














2 comments:

Mibi and Lee said...

NOw THATS how you eat a chocolate cake:-) He's adorable jason!!!!

Adams clan! said...

Its about time slacker... just cause you are a school boy, husband and dad doesn't mean your busy! JK I hope things are going well. Its funny how you moved back and we see each other....well...never. ha ha The picture of the mountain was beautiful. I can't believe your kid is one, where does time go. I only have 2 months tell our 2nd girl is here.