Thursday, January 8, 2009

Over the past few days we have been dumped on with 18+ inches of snow, so naturally I went to shovel our drive and walkway..... which led to a big pile of snow on the lawn.... which led to me seeing how big the pile could get...... which led to a snow cave.... which led to Tiff having to come out and remind me that it was after 2..... am. I get a bit obsessed a times, what can I say. For a first snow cave though, I'd say it's not to shabby. It even came with a miniature snow man that Landon and I built. Landon loves it,







































3 comments:

Joryn Boehme said...

HOLY FRICKIN CRAP! THAT IS THE COOLEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY ENTIRE LIFE! I have never made a snow cave... I'm a rather deprived child. You guys should visit my blog... nobody does....
Love you all!

Katie Bell said...

How fun!! I guess all the bells (and cooks) are making snow caves these days! Ha Ha Ha

paula said...

good to see you guys are alive and kicking